UI Designer (m/f/d)
Lendis is on a mission to take the hassle out of offices. Lendis is a digital B2B rental service that empowers companies to rent all necessary office assets from one single source. We are backed by renowned investors (HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Capital and Picus Capital) and have already won 100+ clients. Amongst our clients are startups, SMEs but also Corporates like Sparkasse.
What we offer:
- You are working in a top-notch team of motivated and exceptional people
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events
- Office in the center of Berlin (close to Hackescher Markt)
- You are working at the core of Lendis: our Product.
- You create the UI designs for our digital products (e.g., a customer dashboard, a digital inventory system, our website any many others)
- You work closely with other members of the team
- You have more than 1 year of work experience in user-centric design, from user research and prototyping to implementation in collaboration with other teams
- You are creative and have a superior sense for great design and user experience
- You have excellent skills in creating wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final assets with popular tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe XD, or equivalents)
- You are passionate and have the ability to empathize with users and to work user-centered, for example through continuous usability tests
- You have a good text comprehension (also in German) and basic knowledge of UX copywriting
- You have experience working with interdisciplinary teams and understanding business requirements
Ideally, please add a portfolio of your work to your application.